This article will show you how to submit a refund request so that your request is dealt with in the quickest way. possible.
- Subject Field: Order Assistance – Refund Request (Input order number here)
- List the following information in your email/request.
- Name on credit card and name on licensing account if different:
- Date of Birth:
- DEC ID #:
- Last 4 digits of your credit card:
- Transaction Date:
- Amount that was charged:
- Amount that should be refunded and why:
Subject: Order Assistance – Refund Request(Order #675843)
I am requesting a refund due to purchasing a license a couple of weeks before the new hunting season not knowing it would expire in August when the current hunting season ends. Please see the necessary details below:
- Name on account: John Smith
- DOB on account: 02/12/1990
- Name on CC: Kathy Lee
- Phone Number: 111-111-1111
- Last 4 digits of cc: 4456
- Transaction date: 2021-01-09
- Amount that should be refunded: $20
Note* Once your request has been reviewed, you will be contacted via e-mail with a response.
Please sign in to leave a comment.