This article will show you how to link multiple people to your account under one email and one login.
- Go to https://decals.licensing.east.kalkomey.com
- Login to your account.
- On the left hand side of the screen, under “My Account”, click on “Linked Customer Accounts”.
- On the “Linked Customer Accounts” screen click on the “Link New Account” button.
- Provided the account holder you wish to link already has a profile in the system you can enter the Date of Birth and identifier of the person you are trying to link to your profile. Individuals under the age of 17 can use the “Parents NY Driver’s License” or the “Parents US Driver License”.
- A few thing may happen after entering their DOB and identifier:
- They have existing information in the system which autofill's most of their information in step 2.
- They have no existing information in our system and you must fill out things such as their name and address in step 2.
- They have existing information and a login under the information. This means you will not be able to link the person to your profile.
- Once you are brought to step 2 make sure all their personal information is filled out and accurate and then submit.
When the link has been created you can toggle between active users by clicking the drop-down arrow in the top right corner to select desired active user
Note* If you input your date of birth and identifier at step one the system recognizes that there’s a profile and a login under that info you will be redirected to the login page.